IntelOPA IFS and BASIC 10.5.1.0.2-9 for Debian 8 is Released
System Fabric Works has released IntelOPA-IFS and IntelOPA-BASIC v10.5.1.0.2-9 for Debian 8. This includes:
- IntelOPA-BASIC.DEBIAN8-x86_18.104.22.168.0.2-9.tgz - HFI1 driver and BASIC software distribution.
- IntelOPA-IFS.DEBIAN8-x86_22.214.171.124.0.2-9.tgz - HFI1 driver and IFS software distribution.
- Intel_OPA_IFS_Debian_README-10_5_1-9.pdf- Debian-specific README for IntelOPA IFS and BASIC.
This release is for Debian 8.x.
Please refer to the README for installation and configuration instructions.
The Intel Release Notes for IFS 10.5.1.0.2 is available at https://downloadmirror.intel.com/27152/eng/Intel_OP_Software_10_5_1_RN_J80202_v1_0.pdf.
For support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- opasystemconfig requires chkconfig to be installed. Please execute "apt-get install chkconfig" before installing the fabric software.
- INSTALL needs to create /etc/udev/rules.d/05-opa.rules
- /etc/modules-load.d/rdma.conf should be managed by opa-scripts package
- opa-scripts removes ARPTABLE_TUNING from /etc/rdma/rdma.conf after uninstallation, doesn't add it during install
- Segmentation fault when using mvapich2 (verbs) with mixed Debian and RHEL/CentOS nodes
- INSTALL needs to put MPI source packages in /usr/src/opa/MPI
- Port opaconfig to Debian
- Port opacapture and fm_capture to Debian