System Fabric Works has released IntelOPA-IFS and IntelOPA-BASIC v10.6.1.0.2-20 for Debian 9. This includes:
- IntelOPA-BASIC.DEBIAN9-x86_188.8.131.52.0.2-20.tgz - HFI1 driver and BASIC software distribution.
- IntelOPA-IFS.DEBIAN9-x86_184.108.40.206.0.2-20.tgz - HFI1 driver and IFS software distribution.
This release is for Debian 9.x.
- Fix hfi1 "PCI read failure" when executed within KVM VM.
- Fix kernel oops when hfi1 IPoIB configured with kernel >= 3.16.0-5.
- Inform user that hfi1 module must not be loaded when hfi1_eprom executed.
Please refer to the README for installation and configuration instructions.
The Intel Release Notes for IFS 10.6.1.0.2 is available at https://downloadmirror.intel.com/27335/eng/Intel_OP_Fabric_Software_10_6_1_RN_J85581_v1_0.pdf.
For support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.